tisdag 29 september 2015

It's all about fabrics these days

Normally on vacation I do a bit of sightseeing (well planned in advance, I know what I want to see and do). I drink and eat my way through the city and then most part is usually shopping. Crazy, spend way to much money shopping. 

Yesterday I spent a whole day in FOUR stores. Four fabric shops. Four amazing "I want to buy everything you sell" type of stores. Today I went back, and I will most definitely go back once more. 

Fantastic organic jerseys that will be great for clothes and super fancy Japanese fabrics that I couldn't stop looking at. I wanted to buy them all, splurg as if there was no tomorrow. They all spoke to me and said take me home aus Schweden mit. 

This is what I got so far, see anything you like? 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar